Telephoto shot of Mt. Baker taken on New Years Day from Heck Hill looking east near sunset.
Tuesday: We had a couple of days of fog... this is part of our driveway at the top of Heck Hill.
Wednesday: It is almost spooky to hear the ferries sounding their fog horn as they feel their way below in Navy Channel.
Thursday: From my office window on a rainy day.
The rain stopped and the sky began to break with just a little blue...
I was blessed with three afternoons when I could build on the rock wall.
Friday as the sun was setting... from the Tree Deck.
When we got back from our walk, the sun had set. It has been a wonderful week... one down, 51 to go!
What am I most grateful for this week?
- my sweetheart
- my children and grandchildren
- my new Daytimer I have set up for trading and research
- my new MacBook which I am gradually learning to use
- some progress on the rock wall in spite of the rainy days
- good health, good food, good walks
- good books, more than I read at one time
- our home with an endlessly changing view on the world
- good friends and new acquaintances
- hope and belief that this will be a great year
"The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul." -G. K. Chesterton
What is the most exciting thing you are looking forward to this year?