Monday, July 15, 2013
My Ten Suggestions
This morning I woke up early and went for a great walk. When I walk by myself I often multitask and pray for a while. It was on the walk I decided I would make a list of 10 things I might try to do every day.
I also decided to start a notebook to keep track of all the new ideas and lists. So here goes. Here is my first list.
My Ten Suggestions to Have a Happy, Healthy and More Productive Life
After I wake up every day I would like to:
1. Go for a walk.
2. Pray on the way.
3. Read something that inspires me.
4. Write list of 3 new creative ideas of things I might like to do (if money were no object)
5. Get dressed... look like I care.
6. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like prince and dinner like a pauper.
7. Get to my desk before 6:30 AM. (before the market opens in NYC.)
8. Look at my To Do List and do the most important thing first.
9. Write a note/email or make a call and surprise someone out of the blue.
10. Make a list of three or more "must do" things for tomorrow before I go to bed.
This is by no means a list to end all lists... but it is a list that is doable for me and I think will help me to be more happy, healthy and productive.
Now try your hand at it and make up your list of 10 things that will make your life better.
"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently."