Saturday, April 30, 2011

Coming Back to Canada

As we were coming thru Montana on the last leg of the trip to Calgary I stopped to capture this water tower.  I have never seen one yet with Sherwin or Sherilee on it... but thought my son might smile when he sees this.

I enjoyed seeing several herds of prong horn antelope in Montana.

After getting up really early and making it thru the border crossing in 5 minutes... we had plenty of time to enjoy my favourite Head Smashed-In Buffalo Jump... only to find that it was closed on Easter Sunday.  But we did come back on Wednesday for an enjoyable visit.

Marilyn had a fabulous Easter dinner prepared ... and the desserts were over the top.

Since I couldn't decide which one to have I had a piece of each.  Very Yummy.  I can see what a week in Paris did to her!

Seize the moment.  Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.  ~Erma Bombeck

1 comment: